Rolando joined Cordero & Cordero Abogados' Guanacaste Office in 2005. He is one of the Senior Associates who has strengthened the Liberia Office Real Estate and Corporate Practices. Before joining the firm, Rolando had experience practicing law as an attorney in Liberia, where he also worked as General Manager for an important Hotel and Tourism Group.
His experience in these fields include:
- Head In-house attorney for a Hotel, Tourism and Agricultural Entity in Guanacaste.
- Involvement in several Guanacaste Real Estate and Hospitality Developments as well as I.C.T. concession land.
- Day-to-day legal advice to real estate and commercial developers.
- Providing legal advice to U.S. companies doing business in Costa Rica.
- Conducting highly complex real estate transactions.
- Universidad de Costa Rica (Abogado, Notario Público);
- Universidad de Costa Rica (Maestría en Ejecución de Programas Administración de Empresas; enfocado en cursos de Administración y Mercadeo).
- Colegio de Abogados de Costa Rica.
- Cámara de Comercio Costa Rica – Estados Unidos de América.
English and Spanish
Guanacaste, Costa Rica Liberia, Centro de Negocios Plaza Futura, Oficina número ocho.